An introductory guide on what to do, what not to do and with various recommendations and links.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- To add a parcel of this booming area to one's portfolio, makes sense.
- Lardlords can pick and choose the most suitable tenants, due to the enduring housing shortage.
Some pages on this website are available in more than one language by clicking the link button.
Other pages can be accessed in different languages by using the default switch (top right on page).
A landlord can legally ask for:
- A security deposit of up to three month's rent; recurring service fees;
- Verification of identity (passport) and copies of bank cards;
- The tenant to supply flooring, painting, appliances, drapes, light fixtures and such;
- To refrain from smoking or keeping animals and to limit the numbers of occupants.
Dit is een Canadese website met enkele "cookies".